The woodwork shop will open on June 8 with the following rules. These are in addition to the usual shop rules.
Notes on the Brock House Woodwork Shop During COVID-19 Measures
1. You must have a reserved time slot to enter the shop.
2. A maximum of seven people will be allowed in the shop at any one time.
3. Social distancing (2 metres) must be maintained, and masks worn where this is not feasible
4. On arrival:
First, wash your hands in the shop sink.
Then, sign in and record your arrival time.
5. On departure, sign out and record your departure time.
6. After you have used tools, clean handles and switches using the supplied cleaners.
7. No food or drink in the workshop.
8. If you have been ill, or exposed to someone who is ill in the last 14 days, do not enter the shop.
You can book time at the shop using the Woodworking Schedule