In House Programs
Updated Friday, October 16th, 2020.
Please read the Policy for Attendees at the House before registering for programs in house, thank you.
Please register with the clickable links below. Programs are for members only.
If you want to become a member please join here.
You must login to the member account in order to register for any of the courses/events below. Please take a look at this helpful document: Member Login.
- Travel Series HYBRID*:
Ongoing from 10:30am to 12:00pm. Note that the presenter is on Zoom, not in person unless otherwise noted.
- Tuesday Lecture Series HYBRID*:
- Tuesdays from 10:30am to 12:00pm.
- Returning to Collage
- On Tuesdays October 20th to November 10th from 10:00am to 11:30am, join Peter Phillips for a trip down memory lane. There's still room! Please register here: Returning to Collage
- Discussion Series
- Seniors Services Series HYBRID*:
- Esther Birney Literary Art Series HYBRID*:
- Friday Movies ($2/movie):
- Fridays from 1:00 to 3:00pm.
- The cost for the movie is $2.00 - pay at the door before the movie begins - exact change please. Please click here for details and to register:
Registration for Fall Programs is available now.
PAID COURSES THAT STARTS LATER & STILL HAVE ROOM
* All HYBRID programs are offered both in House and on Zoom. If you prefer taking these courses from the comfort of your home, please go to the Online Programs page and click on the available courses and register there.
Go to the On-going Groups page to view groups that have returned to Brock House.